Cheesy Kale Dip
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 15 min
• 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
• ½ cup kale, destemmed & finely chopped
• 8 oz. pack cream cheese
• 1 medium onion, diced
• 3 T minced garlic
• ½ cup water
• ¼ cup of Fuego Dulce Sweet-Fire Habañero Sauce
• ¼ tsp each of salt, pepper & crushed red pepper (or if you like it spicy, use ghost powder instead – I do)
• ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
• 1 T grated Parmesan cheese
• Heat oil in large non-stick skillet on med-high heat. Add kale, onion, garlic, water, Fuego, salt, pepper & red pepper. Cover, cook until vegetables are softened & liquid evaporated (8 – 10 mins, stir occasionally).
• Add cream cheese, turn down heat to med-low. Stir until the cheese is fully worked in, then stir in ½ cup of mozzarella.
• Transfer to a bowl, add remaining ¼ cup of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top. Cover and let melt in.